2. Youtube has many free videos that can reinforce the lesson of the day. Have you used Youtube to reinforce a lesson or teach your kids?
3. Have a great idea for a guest speaker, but want to avoid airfare costs? Use Skype.
4. Use technology to stay on top of your schedule and your assignments.
5. Government sources and educational institutions put a lot of their data and resources online. Utilize it. For example, the Thomas system allows you to read the text of Congressional legislation.
6. Forget to ask a professor a question during class? Unable to wait after class? Send an email.
7. Check multiple sources when doing research online. The Bicholim Conflict was a fake war, but its Wikipedia page stayed up for 5 years.
8. Stay informed. Teachers, read blogs related to the education industry to improve your lessons and methods. Students can read blogs related to the news and their coursework.